Faculty of Usuluddin and Da'wah
Excellence in Islamic, social, and humanities studies that are integrated with local wisdom at the Southeast Asian level by 2034.
- Organizing education and teaching of Islamic, social, and humanities sciences that are integrated with local wisdom, as well as innovative, inclusive and research-based;
- Conducting research for the development of Islamic sciences, social and humanities, for the benefit of society and social transformation;
- Carry out community service in the context of service, empowerment, and the benefit of the community;
- Expanding the area of cooperation with various institutions, on a local, national, and international scale;
- Organizing quality, inclusive, humane, professional and accountable education governance and services.